What is Scarsdale Auto Body?
Scarsdale Auto Body is a full-service automobile repair shop servicing all makes and models.
Our shop uses waterborne refinishes and is a full aluminum repair facility with the capacity to repair large and minor collisions, dents and scratches. Scarsdale Auto Body is ASE, I-Car and Mercedes-Benz certified. We offer complimentary shuttle service.
Scarsdale Auto Body offers 24 hour, seven days a week towing through A.P.O.W. Towing.
|Mon – Fri||Saturday||Sunday|
|8am – 5pm||8am – 1pm||Closed|
“Thanks for helping me with my car after being hit in Trader Joe’s parking lot. Your crew did great work and were
helpful with my tight timeline. Thank you!”
“Kris from Scarsdale Auto Body and his team did great work! I was very comfortable leaving my Mercedes in their hands. You’d never know my car’s front end was annihilated! Thank you!”Nick V.
We work with your insurance
You already have enough to worry about, so we at Scarsdale Auto Body work closely with all the major insurance carriers, which will make your process much smoother. In most cases, we are able to direct bill your insurance carrier so you do not have to advance money for your claim. Please call us to discuss your claim and let us show you how we can make this process as smooth as possible. Thank you for considering Scarsdale Auto Body.
Your rights as a client
In the ever-changing world of auto insurance, adjusters attempt to recommend who their choice for repairs would be. We want you to be advised that you still have the ultimate decision of who repairs your vehicle. Scarsdale Auto Body stands behind our work with a written lifetime guarantee.
Some insurance companies will tell you that you must take your vehicle to a particular shop for repairs. It is illegal for the insurance company to steer you in to their repair facility against your will. You have the right to choose your own shop (New York Department of Financial Services regulation 64).
You can help avoid trouble with an unreliable or dishonest repair shop by following these tips:
- Deal only with a registered shop. Make sure there’s a green and white “Registered State of New York Motor Vehicle Repair Shop” sign outside the shop and a valid New York State Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) registration certificate inside.
- Ask your family, friends and co-workers for advice on reliable repair shops in your area, as well as those you should avoid.
- Keep all records, including estimates, invoices, work orders, receipts, guarantees and warranties. Besides their importance in case you file a repair complaint, these papers serve as your record of service, and could increase your vehicle’s resale value.
- If you authorize repair work by phone, write down the date and time, the name of the person you spoke with, any estimated price quoted, and other pertinent details.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Management of a shop should take the time to explain required repairs and prices, discuss problems, and tell you about the training and experience of employees.
For more on Consumer Rights from New York State, please visit: http://www.dfs.ny.gov/consumer/dfs_consumers.htm
Please feel free to call Scarsdale Auto Body (914.723.0811 or 914.723.0860), and we will provide you with everything necessary to process your claim.
“Wow! Enough said. Hope I don’t need your services again
but if I do, I know I’ll be well taken care of.”
“It’s been a pleasure doing business with you!”Gil E.
Leave us a message
To contact A.P.O.W. Towing, our 24/7 towing service, please call 914.423.5715.
160 Montgomery Ave
Line 1: 914.723.0811
Line 2: 914.723.0860
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Scarsdale Auto Body
Your local Scarsedale auto body shop.